Friday, September 20, 2013

Sunrises.

The camera on my phone is not that great, but even with a sub-par camera, I have caught some beautiful moments on my runs.  Most of these moments occur as the sun is rising.  If possible, I like to time my runs so that they begin in the dark, and end just after sunrise.  There is nothing like watching the world wake up, especially in the beautiful area in which I live.  

The Fields.
Airport Hill


the dirt road down the bluff



overlooking the neighborhood

sunrise over the track



blue dawn at Pine Valley Reservoir


More Fields

Sunrise on the river

















the vertical rainbow over Snow Canyon on our 22 mile run

early morning traffic over the "5" in Anaheim, California

Tower of Terror, just after sunrise

My last run in California while on our Disneyland trip.  The sun rising over the palm trees and freeways.
















































































































One day, as Rick was looking at my phone, he commented, "Are all of your cell phone pictures taken while running?"  Yep. Pretty much!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful sunrises! I bet seeing these every morning is good motivation to get up and get moving. I've only ever seen a few sunrises in my day...I'm not exactly a morning person. ;)

    ReplyDelete